This vertically mounted, bottom hinged smoke vent connects to a building’s control system, and will automatically open upon signal or power cutoff detection. Panels can easily be closed after an actuation without replacing fusible links or other release devices. This system can be routinely tested for performance validation, and reduces repair, replacement and downtime costs typically associated with alternate smoke vent systems.
- Core material to be insulated, metal clad, polycarbonate, or other as required
- Designed to protect interior wall and ceiling structures from the pressure rise experienced during the release of fire suppressant agents into a confined room space
- Interior and exterior seals provide a comfortable draft-free environment
- System can be field tested for release through nondestructive means
- Can save on damage cost in event of an accident within the facility
- Architectural design offers non-industrial appearance