This roof mounted explosion relief vent is ideal for buildings that do not have sufficient wall venting areas, or where the use of wall vents is prohibited. For large venting area requirements, tandem and cluster units are available. The aluminum insulated lid provides an R-value of 9-16 to reduce heat loss and energy costs.
- Releases within 12-18 milliseconds of detecting a pressure shock
- Restraint tether prevents the unit from becoming a dangerous projectile
- Tandem and cluster units available for large venting area requirements
- Includes Factory Mutual approved explosion relief fasteners
- Aluminum insulated cover reduces heat loss and energy costs