This roof mounted explosion relief vent features a translucent fiberglass panel that serves as an effective fire vent as well as an energy saving skylight. The system is ideal for buildings that do not have sufficient wall venting areas, or where the use of wall vents is prohibited.
- Translucent fiberglass roof allows natural light to filter through while protecting against damaging UV rays
- Releases within 12-18 milliseconds of detecting pressure shock
- Restraint tether prevents the unit from becoming a dangerous projectile
- Includes Factory Mutual approved explosion relief fasteners
- Subject to energy savings that pay for the unit in as little as three years